Friday, 1 August 2014

TOMORROWLAND #2: THIS IS YOUR LIFE- MAKE EVERY SECOND LEGENDARY







I have never danced as much in my life. Despite the sweat pouring down mine and my fellow ravers' faces, and even our knees at one point (lovely image I know) there was no stopping our constant movement despite the sweltering sun and that is down to the DJs that possess insane talent. If you don't mind I am going to show you some of my favourites:

OLIVER HELDENS


KNIFE PARRY



DIMITRI VEGAS AND KNIFE PARTY


Nero and The Magician were also incredible and I am dying to see them again. However, I can't find videos of their sets... I will keep an eye out for some for you!



I know holiday blues but I've never known the power of Tomorrowland blues. Never before have I cried after saying goodbye to my friends. I cried at the hostel, the train station and again at the airport. I was then left with a lonely 48 hours in Venice before Megan arrived. I instantly missed the constant company of festival life. My ultimate low point coming to me when I was indulging in a Big Mac alone in McDonalds around the corner from my accommodation. In a desperate attempt to get the mayo out the carton I spilt the entire contents of the sachet all over myself, my dress, and the chair. I then proceeded to walk back to the hostel in my mayo splattered ensemble and tripped on an uneven slab making a group of Italian men laugh and point. It was at this point I cried out to be transported straight back to the magical realms of Tomorrowland where nothing bad ever happens. I think I will always have a slight case of Tomorrowland blues that will live on until I return.


We love you Tomorrowland! Thank you for one of the best weekends of my life!
Have any of you visited Tomorrowland or any other amazing festivals?

No comments:

Post a Comment